reMarkable Notebook cover templates ~ RETRO bundle- 1 PNG of each - You'll get a variety of 10 templates in this bundle. These will work on both the RM1 & RM2 tablets.
NOTE: Do not purchase this item unless you are familiar with a template installer and understand the following:
1) You must have the latest software update - 22.214.171.124 at minimum
2) To use these templates, you'll need a template installer for these to be able to be added to your existing notebooks. After you've uploaded your Notebook cover templates, then proceed to the following steps.
3) Because reMarkable doesn't support custom PNG templates, you will need to reload/download the PNG file again after each RM update. It will drop back in beautifully once re-installed.
4) Because reMarkable doesn't support custom PNG templates, they will not show on the reMarkable APP like thier supported templates appear on the phone or computer APP.
How to add a custom cover to your existing notebooks, after uploading custom templates:
1. Open your existing notebook.
2. Go to Page Overview.
3. Click "Add page"
4. Click "Move"
5. Select page 1.
6. Click "Place before"
7. Now, open the new first page and change the template of that page to the desired cover image. (one of these templates)
8. While on that same first page, select the notebook symbol and make that page your "first page" - it will now be the first page of your notebook.
If you need help, send me a message and I'll send you the instructional video. :) Enjoy your cover pages.